𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨:
- Take up a new hobby 🚴🏼♀️
- Or make some other life change that aligns more closely with who you are, at your core? 💜
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲?:
- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ⏰- you already have to juggle a job, family, friends, and sleep, for starters
- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 🤷🏼♀️- you crave something new and exciting, but you’re not sure how to get started
- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 👯♂️- you don’t have a mentor or cheerleader, and some people in your life might not want you to change
- 𝐎𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 that makes it tough to change your life?
I’ve been there. 🙋🏼♀️I desperately wanted to break free from my status quo.
I had a job that drained me; as an attorney, my success depended on how many hours I sat in a chair (hello “billable hours” 👩🏼💻).
I spent time with people who didn’t bring out the best in me.
I dated men who, while many were great, didn’t love me in the way I wanted to be loved.
I wanted to travel the world, spend more time with friends and family, prioritize my passions, and become the best version of myself.
I wanted all the things. 🙌🏻
It took me a while to get there. But after a lot of trial-and-error, and acting on strategies that took years to develop, I made my dreams a reality.
I want the same for you (without nearly as much trial-and-error).
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: changing your life isn’t always easy.
Some days will demand everything you’ve got. Some will knock you down. And sometimes, you’ll want to go back to the comfort of things that always were.
But igniting that spark, that excitement, that joy into your life is 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. And it starts with 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 that. ☀️
Every day, we have thoughts that tell us we can’t. We don’t have the time, the money, the support, or the courage to branch out. We’re scared as hell to take a chance.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
It’s time to do something you’ve never done, so you can have something you’ve never had.
It’s time to say yes to a life that speaks to who you are and makes your heart sing. 💓
You CAN do this. You just need to take things step by step.
And if you’re looking to make any changes when it comes to dating and relationships, complete the Dating and Relationships Quiz below and get free access to weekly dating and relationship tips.
I’d love to hear from you and have you join our wonderful community! 🙂